Sunday 11 January 2009

Well not much has happened in the last week really worth writing about. I've been working all week and today was my day off which started with a nice lie in until 11.30am lol. Once I got up and got myself ready, we went to my Mum & Dad's for dinner. I had a couple of glasses of wine with dinner but not too much as I'm taking painkillers, then after dinner we played on the Wii which was hilarious. We hooked up 4 controllers and had competitions on Carnival Games.....of course the kids kicked our asses lol.

Just 3 weeks and 2 days to go before I go in to hospital for my operation and I've got alot to do before then. I need to give my craft room a good sorting out because I'll be spending alot of time in here while I'm off work and at the moment I can't even find the floor ;o) We've managed to get the hallway in the house decorated (well nearly) and I need to spring clean early as I need the house gleaming so I'm not tempted to start cleaning up when I supposed to be resting. I've bought myself a stack of books and magazines for when I come home (some for the hospital too) and a load of crossword books so I should be able to keep pretty occupied. I've booked the last of my holidays from work to tie in with my time off so I'll get more time paid as most of it will be unpaid :( I've given up hoping for an earlier date now and have resigned myself to 4th feb date....at least I'll have time to prepare!

Hopefully the next time I post I'll have something more interesting to say lol, see you soon xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment